iMist have obtained the ISO 14001 accreditationTauren Corsinie
We are proud to have obtained the ISO 14001 accreditation for our Environmental Management System – certified by BSI – underlining our commitment to sustainable solutions and our ESG credentials, with the help of Rachel Pollard and Matt Squires.
With the world moving to a greener way of living to protect the environment around us, we felt that we needed to do what we could to become an eco-friendly company and continue to contribute to the environment and the future of our planet.
How did we obtain the ISO 14001 accreditation?
As a business, we have made and will continue to make many changes to move towards a greener way of working, we have listed a few below for you:
- We have invested in more vans, meaning that we can have localised vans resulting in fewer long journeys and a reduction in emissions.
- We have implemented a paperless policy in our offices and moved to digital methods of documentation and communication.
- Our servicing department has significantly reduced the amount of correspondence that involves a physical letter and have almost moved completely to digital method
s of communication with our customers.
- All our company cars are hybrid cars, to reduce our emissions and pollution.
- We also onboarded a new team member to assist our HSQE Manager implement develop and implement our EMS.
This is just the start of our environmental, we’ll continue making steps to a greener future. View our full list of accreditations here.